Need cash or to consolidate debt? Trulend mortgage has smart REFINANCE options!
As home values continue to rise, Trulend Mortgage is helping homeowners use their home’s untapped equity as a tool to consolidate higher interest debt and to provide cash for other needs, such as, remodeling, adding on to a home, investment property, tuition, vacation or even business capital.
- Possibly reduce monthly mortgage payment by decreasing or eliminating mortgage insurance
- Consolidate higher interest rate debt into one payment
- Cash in-hand for other needs
- Improve credit and monthly cash flow
- Consolidate 1st mortgage and a HELOC into one loan
Note: By refinancing the existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan
Always consult with a tax advisor concerning tax implications of your mortgage.
Wondering if you’re better off refinancing or looking to speak with someone about more information? Contact us!Tags: cash out refi, cash out refinance, equity, mortgages, refi, refinance, refinancing, rising home equity
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Aaron Cottle